2014年8月12日星期二

we are just friend

Because of dodgeball, we met each other. The first impression you gave me were you were black. Other than that, you told us to call you black.
What happened between us? At first, you added me to the junior whatsapp group and we started to chat. Then, one of the member said that you only me, didnt reply him etc. I told you that you are a nice, fine, friendly guy to me but you said it's just because I didn't see the real of you. alright, everyone has their own secret face which only few people maybe, or only you know about it. One day after training, Haha suddenly shouted at my brother and said that you like me. Then, my brother came in front of you and said:" eh, follow me go home and meet my parents, my parents are at home now." den everyone was like woahhhh!!!!
Of course I knew this is just a joke it's because of the "kill, f*ck, marry", you choose to marry me, the reason is because I look innocent. LOL.... Soon, we started have our own private chat. In the conversation, i knew that you hurt your arm which made me very worry about you; we talked about ourself, cheer up each other and blah blah blah. 
Last week while you were in the class, i said that i dun have any morning class but i came in the early morning. You came to mac lab to find me, accompany me to pass the time in mac lab ( we watched<爸爸去哪儿>, you accompany me to eat lunch until my 12pm class start since you didn't have any class after that. I felt the warm and the love that you gave it to me. :') 
Sunday night I said that i will be in college in the early morning again for the 12pm class, den you asked me whether i dare to go to your house or nt? i said i dare, den you don't dare. After some chat, you said ok and let me morning call you. 
Yesterday morning, i morning call you around 8.45am, and you were still sleeping. I felt guilty that i made you can't have a nice sleep. :( You fetched me from college and then we watched <爸爸去哪儿> again. You fell asleep again because you were too tired, even thought i felt tired also. So, i slept for a while and looking at you while you were sleeping. hahahah! Unfortunately, your house area ruin out of electricity so we went to mamak which nearby your house to eat lunch. I sat on the motor and i felt so nervous because it's the first time i sat on motor in this "long" distance. >< You send me to college and i went for my class. After my class end, i hang out at starbucks until 5pm, i met your friend, and he told you were emo-ing, asked me go and look for you. I was very worry about you and having fight in my heart, whether should I call you and look for you? I called you, whatsapp you but i got no reply. Then, you on your whatsapp and said you are okay, you switched off your phone because your phone ran out of battery.....-.- 
Today, i said jia tong is cute, then other dodgeball frens said black heart break,  but then you said you still got lynn.. alright. she is a nice and funny girl :) 
I dunno why, i saw you were so close to her, i got a bit jealous... However, you said that we were just fren, so yeah. Friend.

没有评论:

发表评论